Scooters Pizza Waterglen recently had onlookers wondering why a mini master class of young pizza connoisseurs was taking place in their favourite local pizza store.
With a recipe of crafty hands and creative minds, flying dough, a variety of tasty toppings and smiles all around, 18 children from Glenstantia Primary School took part in Scooters Pizza’s annual Whizzkid Week.
Whizzkid Week provides young fanatics with the opportunity to discover the unique art of pizza making first hand, learning about the importance of hygiene and food preparation in their kitchen, as well as the history behind delectable pizza making.
Scooters Pizza Waterglen owner, Thandiwe Nkoane says that Whizzkid Week was an ideal opportunity for the store to give back to the community.
Let’s Find It!
- Myn sê inwoners is onnodig bekommerd
- OPENING OF 1-STOP ‘A DREAM CAME TRUE’
- Doornpoort Primary performs at opening event
- SPATIAL DEVELOPMENT FRAMEWORK CAUSES CONCERN
- Makro Silver Lakes gives back to its customers
- E-TOLL WILL TAKE ITS TOLL REGARDLESS
- COLLECT-A-CAN RUMOUR UNTRUE
- Sports facilities threatened by development
- Advertensie-oortreders word vasgevat
- POWER FAILURES CAUSE FRUSTRATION
- Noorde-deelnemers handig met ringe
- IBM and municilapity team up to save water
- Vakansieklubs gaan ondersoek word
- Tyd loop uit vir inwoners om eiendomstaks te kontroleer
Digital TIMES... Remember to visit the Digital Times Page.