SsangYong Motor Company will expand its South African product range in the premium mid-size SUV market with the launch of the new (third version) Rexton W this year.
The price of the two-model mid-size Rexton W range starts at R349 995 for a Standard five seat model. The Deluxe seven-seater model is priced at R389 995.
Both models are powered by a 2,7-litre turbo diesel engine which develops 121kW of power at 4 000r/min and 340N.m of torque at 1 800r/min – capable of towing loads as heavy as 2,700 kg’s. The Rexton W is suitable for both surfaced roads, as well as off-road conditions.
Lets find it !
10 hours ago
- RT @rayjoe: Excellent #election2014 explainer via @Easterntimes1 http://t.co/R5gKpgW9z2 Great to see community media getting involved in vo…
11 hours ago
- Baba - when on patrol all was normal earlier #OscarTrial
13 hours ago
- Roux - refers to guard track print sheet #OscarTrial
13 hours ago
- 1. Statement by the National Press Club on the manhandling of members of the media by members of the Economic Freedom Fighters
- 2. Tweets
- 3. Kragonderbreking noord van die berg
- 4. Basta! Dis hoe dit is
- 5. Sewage problems are widespread
- 6. Laagwaterbrug weer oop vir verkeer
- 7. Construction problems looming at Bronberg Ridge
- 8. CELEBRATIONS!
- 9. Biblioteek gons oor die liefde
- 10. Fire destroys interior of house